Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Still hot and scared!

Well, it looks like tomorrow we will find out about the AC and Saturday we get our new hot water tank- yeah! Super exciting- anyway.

This evening we took little Marcus to this garden shop to pick up a plant and they had their Halloween stuff up. I picked little Marcus up so he could look in this coffin with Dracula and he jumped. Then big Marcus showed him the other figures and he didn't care for them much. This was a first for him and us, because he's never showed any fear before. We weren't sure how he even knew these images were scary but he sure clung to us and would get in a real panic if he thought we were going back over to it. I find that interesting. Was he afraid because they're ugly or can he sense something evil? I guess I'll never know.

We went to fountain again today too and little Marcus had fun! I'll post an older pic since I didn't have my camera and I like posting pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment