Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Itty-Bitty Titty Commitee and stuff


Okay, I was going to complain about bra shopping but decided it would be a difficult topic to discuss. So instead I feel the title of this blog says enough.

I have been hoping I'd have time to check out other blogs but instead I worked out in the morning, photographed more jewelry, and dragged my son to kohl's to get new bath towels. I've been feeling very guilty as a mom- I feel as though I'm missing out and every week I tell myself I'll try and make more time to just do stuff for my son. But then I always have something come up or don't have the energy on my few days off. I guess I have to slow down and relax.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. Most of the time I'm ok with the fact that I have to be a working mommy, but sometimes I get really sad about it. This has been a rough month for me so far in terms of mommy guilt :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me the guilt is slowly getting worse every month. Especially since he's getting more of a cute personality and I just want to hang out with him. And Big Marcus makes me feel bad when I don't do something special with him on my days off. I feel guilty pretty easy.

    ReplyDelete