Saturday, September 12, 2009

No I'm just Fat!

Today I worked at the dental office and first thing this morning a patient said with a twinkle in her eye and excitement in her voice "Oh your pregnant!" or something just as rude as that. I was like uh... no. How embarrassing for everyone. Not to mention crappy for me. This is the third time since I've had my son that this has happen. But I've lost 20 pounds since the last time. The first time was the worst. This old lady looked at me and I saw it was coming because she'd look at me then down at my stomach and back up again. She said, "When is your baby due?" I said, "I had him 3 months ago." Then she proceeds to look me up and down again. She follows up with "Are you pregnant again?" I just said, "NO, I'm just Fat." I guess it happens but it stinks when it happens to you. I need a t-shirt that says "No, I'm not pregnant, I'm just fat... what's your excuse."

No comments:

Post a Comment