Saturday, October 17, 2009

Life is AWESOME!


I guess I'm just feeling good, but I do think I'm pretty blessed. I have been able to find more and more time to spend in my studio creating. In fact, last week I rearranged my space and it functions even better for me. Sometimes all one needs is a fresh perspective and a positive attitude. Things seem to be falling right into place for me.

I haven't blogged in a while, but I hope to do it a little more. Since last time I blogged, we went on a week vacation in New England visiting family and seeing my old hometown. It was such a beautiful visit. I was also featured in a blog and sold my first piece through Etsy. So I've been moving right a long on a happy note. I've been doing very well in the other galleries and stores selling my jewelry.

I would like to mention here that if you would like to pick up gifts for yourself or someone else I'm doing a friends and family sale at my Etsy shop http://www.hgjewelry.etsy.com/
I will give a 30% refund via Paypal once payment has been made- all you have to do is tell me how you heard about my 30% off and you'll get the refunded discount of 30%. Yeah! Plus free shipping. Sign up for my fan club on Facebook- I just started it and I'll list new pieces and specials there.

Happy shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment